Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1st----The First Day----Day 1

So today is the today....I am on my way.

I just received my MBA and over the past two years while I was in school, my and my husband's eating habits got really bad. I use to cook for the week on Sundays. I might cook three or four meats and some vegetables, but when I started school Sundays became the study day and all cooking stopped. Chipotle was my best friend because it was right across the street from my school. I also love love love Italian beefs-dipped with sweet peppers and mozzarella cheese. OH CHEESE! I love cheese.  Well all of this bad eating has taken its toll on me and the hubby (he has a little pouch now!), so now we have to make some changes.

I don't want it to feel like I we are on a diet because I want this to be a life long change. So while I won't indulge in fast food and cheese (OH CHEESE) the way that I use too, I am not going to deny myself of those things forever. I think i need learn moderation and control. Right now, we are going to eat a lot of chicken, turkey, fruits, and vegetables. No sugar, pasta, and bread. Limited cheese (Trust me that is a compromise).

I am enjoying the change in food. The hubby...not so much lol.

Breakfast:

Fruit Bowl
  • Pineapples
  • Cantaloupe
  • Grapes

Lunch:

Fruit Salad
  • Cantaloupe
  • Watermelon
Chicken Caesar Salad

  • Chicken Breast
  • Lettuce
  • Carrots
  • Parmesan Cheese
Dinner:

Broccoli
Baked Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment