Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 98 - Slimming Down

Oh boy am I tired tonight. Bose had us do kickbox cardio with weights. I would hate/love to be in her body works plus abs class. She had us doing burpees and planks most of the class, and I actually could do some of it. I was proud of myself. I am so clumsy; it felt good to be able to do those without falling. I am glad i got a really good work out in because I was soo bad at lunch today. All that talk about cheese yesterday made me want a grilled cheese for lunch lol. It was tasty too. I have no shame.

I also noticed that my back is getting smaller. Check out the before and after pic. I love it when you can see the progression. Don't you?

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Sausage


Lunch:
Grilled Cheese
Fries

Dinner:
Baked Chicken
Carrots

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment