Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 32 -- First Day of September Challenges

Its finally here! Time for September Challenges!

When I first started my journey, some of my friends would always say "I need to eat better" or "I need to exercise more", but they never made any changes. They were not looking to do a full fledged diet or lifestyle change, they just want to do better but didn't know where to start. So I decided to do challenges that would give them the opportunity to do just that. The September challenges are weekly challenges that are designed to help them increase healthy habits without the stress of a diet.

The first challenge is called the Rainbow Challenge. I am charging you and my friends, to increase fruit and vegetable intake by eating every a different color fruit or vegetable every day. Admit it, how many of you don't get your daily serving of fruits and vegetables? And, I am sure that many of you don't realize the benefits of eating the rainbow provides.


The challenge goes like this:

Monday - Red
Tuesday - Orange
Wednesday - Yellow
Thursday - Green
Friday - Blue/Purple
Saturday - White

Guess what people, I am not just going to take your word that you have met the challenge. I would like for you to either post pictures to my blog, Google plus or to my Facebook page to show that you participating in the challenge using #septemberchallenges

Also, I would like to welcome my good friend Archia Lucas for starting her own journey today. I am hoping she will allow me to share some of her victories and challenges, so if you know her put a little pressure on her for me!



Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment