Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 109 -- Late Weigh In Day

I actually weighed myself Thursday, I just haven't had time to post the weight in to the blog,
sorry. I lost a few ounces and I know that i need to work a little harder.

Today was actually the first day that I have prepared a meal. I haven't cooked anything since the two Monday's ago when I cooked a huge pot of chilli. That was probably a contributing factor to my weight gain. I know that I need to get better about preparing my food, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner. i wonder if going back to preparing multiple meals on Sunday would significantly change my eating patterns. Ummm...what kind of process do you use to control your eating?

Breakfast:
Sausage
Biscuits

Lunch:
Turkey Chilli

Dinner:
Chicken
Spinach
Brown Rices

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment