Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 47 -- Spin Monday

I think I over did it in Spin today. When I got home I actually felt very sick to my stomach. Is that normal? I had to lay down for a bit. I mean my head was spinning and it started to hurt. What did I do wrong? Maybe I am having a bad day because I have never felt this way after working out. Oh well, I guess I just have to shake it off for Zumba tomorrow.

On another note, look at how slim my face has gotten since this past July. On the left is a selfie from a wedding on July 6th, and the right was a selfie from Sunday night. You can really see it in my neck


Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Breakfast Sausage

Lunch:
Steak
Tomatoes
Broccoli
Carrots
Red Cabbage
Onions

Dinner:
Cereal

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment