Monday, January 6, 2014

Brrrr...It's cold outside.

Have you been outside today? I haven't. It was too too cold! It was -15 degrees here in Chicago and -40 degrees when you factor in the wind chill. Plus, I was technically trapped in my house for most of the day. The snow guy didn't come to shovel my snow last night and then the city trucks pushed the snow into my drive way this morning. My poor Stormie would have gotten stuck on a miniature snow bank.

 Needless to say I didn't make it to spin today, and more than likely I am not going to Zumba tomorrow. However, today wasn't a total workout bust. Thank God for Xfinity On Demand. I was able to find a good cardio workout video and got in a good workout. I also got some house chores done which adds to my workout total right? I will definitely take advantage of those videos again tomorrow.

 How do you maintain your work out regime when its cold? What are some exercises you complete at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment