Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 43 - Weigh In Day

I lost weight! I lost Weight! OMG! I was worrying for nothing. I am almost at 10lbs down, I might as well round up. It's a huge milestone. I am super hyped now! Let's get it! I want to lose 2lbs next week! I know I can do it. I am going to be really focus!

I'll get it together. I promise.

I want to stop focusing so much on the scale so I am going to set a non-scale goal. On that  note...someone help me, I burned the squash lol! I need some recipes people. Send me some low fat, good tasting, non-seafood recipes.I think I am tired of Spinach and squash. I am going to gather up new recipes and try a new one every week. My goal is to try new things. So make sure those recipes are good!

Check out my weight transition page. I am tracking the changes in my body while I am on the is lifestyle change.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Bacon

Lunch:
Chicken Sandwich


Dinner:
Pork Chop
Squash
Spinach

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment