Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 49 - Lesson's Learned

Happy Weigh In Eve!

This week has been filled with highs and lows for me. The high was I could finally see the weight loss, and the low was I me getting sick and slightly harassed after working out. The best news is I have learned some valuable lessons from this week!

Lesson 1 - Stay hydrated! Thanks to all of you who provided advise after I got sick after spin. I now realized that I was super dehydrated because I have been slacking on my water intake. I don't know why it is so hard for me to drink my water. Do any of you have any tips on what I could do to improve?

Lesson 2 - Keep going and stay consistent.Thanks to my good buddy Emila for this one! I went back to the pool this weekend after a two week hiatus, and just let me say....NEVER AGAIN will I go that long without getting in the pool. I was so tired,  I forgot the technique that I learned from my lessons, and I had an 81-year old nun lapping me in the pool! I told this story to Emila and she shared with me her workout story, bottom line of both stories - don't stop you have to keep going.

Lesson 3 - Don't take it personal. Hey Ms. Sales lady, I know that you were just doing your job and thought you would sale me a product that would truly help me along my weight loss journey. I am not at all offended that you chose me because of my weight, nor am I offended that you didn't acknowledge my salsa skills. LOL

Tune in tomorrow see how this week has impacted my weight loss journey on Weigh in day.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Steak
Tomatoes
Broccoli
Red Cabbage
Onions
Broccoli
Feta

Dinner:
Steak
Spinach
Onions
Rice

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment