Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 83 - Happy Tuesday

My coworker said I look smaller te he he he. I am really excited about that. I love it when other people start to notice the changes in your body. I have the privilege of being a judge for the Miss Teen Chicago pageant this weekend coming up, and l have spent the past couple of weeks looking for the best outfit and I am happy to say that I am officially a dress size smaller. I can't wait to wear my new outfit. I will post pictures so that you guys can see how fine I am lol.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Chicken
Salsa

Dinner:
Turkey Patty
Salad


Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment