Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 62 - Ab Challenge Day 1

How did everyone do today with the Ab Challenge? I just realized that it has been a very long time since I have done a traditional sit up. I'm talking years. I waited to the end of the day to do the challenge (always the procrastinator), and by then I was super tired. Day 1 was harder than I thought it would be. But don't worry, I am ready and pumped for Day 2 tomorrow.

I love it when I noticed changes in my body. Check out the transition in my body over the past two months. You can really see a reduction in the bust area. I hope that after the ab-challenge you can see a change in my waist too!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Sausage

Lunch:
Chicken roll
Rice

Dinner:
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Turkey Patty

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment