Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 61 - Ab Challenge

Alright, I have been blogging for awhile and I feel like I can trust you. We are about to take a leap in our blogging friendship. As I mentioned yesterday, I am going to do an ab challenge in the month of October that starts tomorrow.  I am aware that I am not at the point where I would see any significant visual changes to my stomach, but I feel like my core is really weak and I want to make it better.


I am curious to see if it would make any changes to my stomach, full disclosure, I am putting a picture of my stomach as it is today.  I wish I could say I'm embarrassed, but it what is. I am trying to get rid of it.  You would think I was pregnant, but no children just fat.




Also, in the spirit of full disclosure....I had a  small slice a cake. Yes, I did! Chocolate and it was soooooooo good, and I exhale lol.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Sausage

Lunch:
Baked Chicken
Broccoli
Carrots
Rice

Dinner
Baked Pork Chops
Broccoli

Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment