Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 104 - Up and at 'em

My husband kicked me out of the house tonight so I had no other choice but to go work out. After a three day weekend filled with pure laziness, I was looking for any excuse not to work out tonight. It is really cold here and I wo use it as an excuse, but he just told me to put on a heavier coat lol. Oh well! I really didn'as trying tt have a good reason not to go, so I went and I enjoyed it.

On a side note, I have some really great news! My sister is going to start going to the gym! Wait I am jumping ahead...She asked our little brother to help her work out so I hope this means that she is going to gym. I am going to stay on her until she goes. I will keep you posted on her progress.


Like my page on Facebook at facebook.com/bettermehealthylee, and if you enjoy what you read follow my blog and share it with your friends. I can always use the additional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment